Your Privacy Rights
- Who We Are
- What Information And Personal Data We Might Collect About You
- How We May Use Your Personal Data
- How Is Your Information Shared
- What Choices Can You Make About Your Data
- How Do We Protect Your Data
- Contact Information
1. Who We Are
2. What Information and Personal Data We Might Collect About You
Information that you provide
In order to provide customer service, improve our products, provide in-person experiences or events and send you information about our products, trends and promotions, we may ask you to provide your:
- Mailing/shipping address
- E-mail address
- Date of birth (m/y) or age range
- Clothing size/fit information
- Telephone number
- Social media information (handles, profile picture, gender, age range)
- Product reviews
If you choose not to provide certain information to us, you may not be able to complete a purchase, participate in an experience, or receive other services or information.
Information that we automatically collect from you
When you visit any of our websites or applications we may automatically collect:
- Device ID
- Device type
- Browser types and version
- Geo-location and in-store location
- IP Address
- Your network activities when using our Wi-Fi
- How you use our site (search terms, page views, referring sites, content views)
Other information we collect
We may collect information about you from activities related to other PVH businesses or third parties like web hosting providers, analytics companies, social media platforms, data companies, and advertising services such as:
- Demographic information
- Shopping preferences
- Information about your interests
The information that we obtain from social media platforms depends on your account and privacy settings within the platforms and the platforms privacy policies.
Some of the information above is collected on our websites through web browser cookies and other technologies (web beacons/gifs, pixels, page tags, script) that receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us or third parties that may direct you to our websites. We may use similar technologies to collect information when you use our applications. We use these tools for a variety of reasons, including to analyze and improve our websites and applications, or to remember your preferences and provide more personalized advertising.
Third party automated information collection and Interest-Based Advertising
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, protect, develop, and improve our websites, applications and services
- To improve your experience on our websites and applications
- For customer service, including to respond to your inquiries and requests
- To communicate with you about our and third-party products and services, in accordance with applicable laws and with your consent where required
- To analyze and learn about consumer trends and interests
- To learn about the devices you use to access our websites, applications and other online services
- To personalize the content you see on our websites and applications
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions
- To provide you with communications, recommendations, ads, and other information of interest to you, including via interest-based advertising based on your online activities on our websites, applications and other online services
- To maintain our community programs and focus groups
- To protect our rights, as well as yours and others
- To comply with our legal obligations
We may share your information with our third party service providers that work on our behalf, including by providing or fulfilling the products and services you request, authorizing and processing your payments, performing fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, marketing and promotional material distribution, website and application evaluation, data analysis, website improvements, and, where applicable, data cleansing, marketing, promotions and other services performed on our behalf or on behalf of our parent or affiliates.
In addition, we may share or transfer information about you to unrelated third parties:
- when you engage in activities that are sponsored by third parties (e.g., cobranded offerings);
- as required by law or a legal process, including investigating a potential crime
- when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Warner’s or other persons.
We may also share your data in the event of an actual or potential sale, merger, acquisition or transfer of our business or assets.
We may use or share information that does not reasonably identify you with any third party and for any purpose.
5. What Choices Can You Make About Your Data
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or direct mail from Warner’s, you can contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. A request to opt-out may take three to five business days to take effect.
Accessing or Deleting your Data
If you would like to receive a copy of the personal data that Warner’s has collected from or about you, you can complete this form or call 1-800-423-4313. You will be asked to verify your identity via the process outlined on the form.
If you would like Warner’s to delete your data, you can complete this form or call 1-800-423-4313. You may continue to receive advertisements for Warner’s. regarding our products. Those advertisements may be delivered to you based on your future interactions with us or based on the determination of our business or advertising partners that you are a member of the desired audience for a campaign.
Sale of Personal Data
At Warner’s we do not share your personal data directly with third parties for their own marketing purposes in exchange for monetary consideration. However, as mentioned in this policy, we do engage in Interest-Based Advertising, where we allow third parties to place cookies, pixels, and trackers on our site to provide you with personalized ads. If you want to opt out of such advertising, please click here.
If you are a California resident, you have the right, once per year, to request that we provide you with information about our sharing of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate if the difference is reasonably related to the value of your information.
6. How Do We Protect Your Data
We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive, in addition to contractual safeguards. Our websites use an industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your order information. We review our security measures periodically. Despite these measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If you believe that you were the victim of a scam related to Warner’s, visit the PVH Anti-Fraud Information Guide. Fraudulent charges need to be raised with your financial institution.
Children’s Personal Information
Warner’s is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Our websites and applications are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove their information from our files. If a parent or guardian discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with information, we ask that they contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How Do You Contact Warner’s